Posted 12:30 PM 5/18/2013 by KBZK Media Center
UPDATE: The woman who died of Hantavirus in Gallatin County has been identified as RheaLynn Baxter.
A post on her Facebook page says that she was in the emergency room in Bozeman overnight May 7-8 with what was thought to be a "nasty virus." On May 11 (More)
Posted 9:04 AM 5/11/2013 by Michelle Castillo - CBS News
Doctors have discovered that the cause of a 16-year-old's mysterious vomiting illness is a grill brush bristle that he accidentally ate.
Tristin Beck of Mountlake Terrace, Wash. thought he had bad stomach cramps or a virus when he couldn't stop throwing up, The Seattle Times reported. His (More)