GREAT FALLS — Benjamin Fontana, a military veteran, was presented with a refurbished car in Great Falls on Tuesday. The presentation was funded and coordinated by Flawless Auto Body, Allstate Insurance, and the National Auto Body Council Recycled Rides program.
The red carpet was rolled out for Fontana at Flawless Auto Body as they unveiled his refurbished 2016 Honda Civic.
“It’s an experience I’m very unfamiliar with. With the struggles I’ve had in Great Falls, having an opportunity like this where the community is involved is kind of a reassuring feeling. It will give me the opportunity to get back on my feet to pursue bigger and better things and afford progression in my life. You know in our society not having a vehicle presents challenges but they’re solvable or there’s ways to overcome them. But having reliable transportation affords kind of a security in your life,” said Fontana.
“We’re able to present this car to somebody who truly needs it. I don’t think you can ask for more than that, I wish we could do this for everyone. This is going to be something that is very special to us and our crew at Flawless Auto Body,” said Jeremy Myers, owner of Flawless Auto Body.
Myers thanked the following businesses for helping to make this happen:
- Axalta Paint - donated the paint materials
- Metro Auto PDR – Paint less Dent Repair
- First Interstate Bank – donated towards a year of car insurance
- Benski Towing - towed car from Billings; donated 1 year of car insurance
- Schultes 38th Street North – Gas Card
- Mountain Tire – Alignment and tires, battery and windshield wipers
- Preferred Auto Glass – donated windshield and all glass work
- Albertsons Grocery Store – food gift cards