Storm is far from over!
Additional snow is likely through midnight and travel concerns continue for evening commutes tonight and morning commutes Tuesday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Advisories and Warnings continue into tonight and some into Tuesday morning
- Surface winds 20 to 40 mph are likely at times producing blowing snow & reduced visibilities
- Heaviest snow is likely East of the divide tonight and biggest impacts between Bozeman & Billings on I-90
- Newborn livestock will be at risk
- Wet roads will become icy
A LIVE Stream is up and running with up to the minute weather and road conditions: CLICK HERE