SEELEY LAKE – Seeley Lake is throwing a big 4th of July celebration on Wednesday.
The festivities begin with the annual pancake breakfast from 7 a.m. until 11 a.m.
A C-130 Flyover by the 120th Air Wing out of Great Falls will take place at 1:45 p.m. followed by the parade through the center of town at 2 p.m.
The celebrations will be capped off with a fireworks show over Seeley Lake at 10:30 p.m.
Below is the full list of activities planned for the town of Seeley Lake on July 4th:
- 7 a.m.: Mountain Lakes Presbyterian Church Women’s Group Bake Sale at Cory’s Valley Market until sold out.
- 7 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.: Annual Pancake Breakfast: $7 per adult; $3 per child; kids 5 and under free.
- Don’t forget to purchase your tickets for our 30-60 rifle! They will be available at the breakfast or can be purchased at the station during regular hours Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 20 foot Smokey Bear Balloon. T-shirts and Cookbooks for sale. DNRC will be available. Seeley Lake Fire Department Station 1.
- 12 p.m.: Pig Roast BBQ: Mission Bible Fellowship. FREE! Everyone is welcome! Kid’s booth with activities & prizes.
- 1 p.m.: Seeley Lake Parade Line-Up and Registration: B Street. Register online under "Events" or on the day of at the registration table.
- 1:45 p.m.: C-130 Flyover downtown Seeley Lake by the 120th Air Wing out of Great Falls.
- 2 p.m.: Parade through downtown Seeley Lake. The theme is “Celebrate Freedom”. The National Anthem singer is Ruthie Hockenberry
- Following the Parade: Dunk Tank at Lindey’s Steak House. $5 for 3 shots. All proceeds benefit the Seeley Lake Chamber of Commerce.
- 4:30 p.m.: Rubber Duck Race at the Clearwater River Bridge on Wagon Wheel Way. Ducks can be purchased at the Seeley Lake Chicken Coop ($5/ each or 5 for $20) or during the parade.
- 10:30 p.m.: Fireworks Display over Seeley Lake. Viewing from the green at Lindey’s Prime Steak House.