GREAT FALLS — Tickets for the annual Montana Millionaire raffle went on sale on Tuesday, November 1, 2022.
The Montana Lottery said that this year's Montana Millionaire will once again feature two million-dollar grand prizes this year. A second-tier prize of $100,000 has also been added to the final drawing.
There will also be two "Early Bird" drawings: a $100,000 drawing will be on November 25; a $25,000 drawing will be on December 16.
In addition, there will be 3,000 “instant win” tickets: 1,800 of the tickets will be worth $500, and 1,200 of the tickets will be worth $100.
Tickets are $20 each; there will be 280,000 tickets sold this year. They can be bought at most convenience stores, gas stations, and grocery stores.
Tickets will be sold until they are all bought - which happened in just six days last year.
The Montana Lottery said the drawing date for the three big prizes (two for $1M, one for $100K) will be between December 26, 2022, and January 1, 2023; the exact date has not yet been determined.
Previous winners of the Montana Millionaire grand prize are:
- 2020: Megan Thorstenson, Butte
- 2019: Casey Petero, Columbia Falls
- 2018: Richard Mai, Billings
- 2017: Amy Lambert, Butte
- 2016: Daniel Thompson, Great Falls
- 2015: Jack Barisich, Winnett
- 2014: Jeffrey Fallang, East Helena
- 2013: Russell Miller, Columbia Falls
- 2012: Sam Polesky, Laurel
- 2011: Vern & Mara Wallace, Billings
- 2010: William Morse, Billings
- 2009: Dana Delguerra, Great Falls
- 2008: Mike & Carole McGivern, Butte
- 2007: Gary & BJ Klipstein, Billings
Last year's two winning million-dollar tickets were sold in Butte and Missoula. Due to a change in legislation, the Montana Lottery is no longer allowed to release names of Montana Millionaire winners unless they have given consent.
Click here to visit the Montana Millionaire website.
- DESTROYED: Sinclair dinosaur
- 2 young women die in crash
- Halloween events in Great Falls
- Who won a new pickup truck?
- Charged: raping teen, sharing video
- 3 dead in Judith Basin County crash