Tuesday’s primary was the first statewide all-mail ballot in Montana, called in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. The winners of each respective primary will now go on to compete in November's general election.
- Mike Cooney (D) and Greg Gianforte (R) will square off in the race to become Montana's next governor. ( details )
- Matt Rosendale (R) will face Kathleen Williams (D) for Montana's seat in the U.S. House of Representatives. ( details )
- U.S. Senate race will have Steve Daines (R) facing Steve Bullock (D). ( details )
- In the race to become Montana's next attorney general, it will be Raph Graybill (D) versus Austin Knudsen (R).
- For State Auditor, it will be Troy Downing (R) versus Shane Morigeau (D).